Friday, October 5, 2007

Thoughts...

I think Ron Darling is growing on me. I usually tune out announcers, but I find his ability to refer to baseball in the terms of the mid-1990's (California Angels, Mile High Stadium, etc.) charming. That said, if he's done with TBS come the end of the Cubs-Diamondbacks series, I won't be upset.

As for this blog, I've got a few ideas based on things I've already posted that I will be compiling and writing about. I'm not sure exactly when they'll be ready, but soon. I've also got a couple of ideas for regular posts, so those will be up shortly. I'm getting things organized and I should have regular updates again soon. In the meantime, if you're interested in the Brewers' won-loss record broken down in far too many ways, check out my recent diary on Brew Crew Ball.

No comments: