- Mike Lowell, 5 games, 7/28/2004 to 8/3/2004
- Nomar Garciaparra, 5 games, 6/4/1998 to 6/8/1998
- Ken Singleton, 5 games, 8/14/1982 to 8/20/1982
- Jim Rice, 5 games, 7/2/1982 to 7/5/1982 (Game 2)
- Joe Lis, 5 games, 9/8/1973 to 9/16/1973
A consecutive-game hitting streak shall not be terminated if all the player's plate appearances (one or more) results in a base on balls, hit batsman, defensive interference or a sacrifice bunt. The streak shall terminate if the player has a sacrifice fly and no hit. The player's individual consecutive-game hitting streak shall be determined by the consecutive games in which the player appears and is not determined by his club's games.If you apply the same standard to GIDP streaks, Lou Piniella in 1980 had a five game streak from 9/11 to 9/17 even though he drew a pinch-hit intentional walk in the game on September 12 of that year. Greg Norton also would hold the record streak since 1957 with six consecutive games from 9/12/1998 to 9/20/1998 with a pinch hit base on balls in between on September 14.